Med school is a bust. I got interviews at NYCOM and UBuffalo Medical, but neither of them panned out (Waitlist with no result and Rejection, respectively.
Instead, I'm taking my hand at a Master's in Biomedical Sciences at Mt. Sinai. It's research. No, I don't really like LIKE research, but given how things have gone, I think that might be less about the pursuit of new knowledge and more the sum of a rather mediocre to bad set of experiences in the field.
So, I'm back in school, and I've been doing well. Well enough.
What does this mean for the blog? Well...
I dunno. I think there's still a lot of food out there, and now that I'm in the heart of NYC, I can actually start getting some primo stuff. I can't cook with it, seeing as my time is limited and the lab is demanding and the course work is pivotal and money is tight. The dog is in the kennel, over. (GO! GO! GO!)
Still, there's cooking to be done, and a new way to do it. I'll try to update, and when I do, it'll be about good food that's easy to make, or about good food that's easy to buy. Regardless, it'll still be about food.
Dinner tonight is the post title. I have a midterm on Monday. I'm having a wonderful pairing of regular Pocky with a lovely 2008 Rosée De La Montagne in the quiet and comfy Levy Library.
Cheers!
Edit: I'm still bad a proofreading. orz
No comments:
Post a Comment